[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Intranet branch security

  You can use IPSEC (IP security) to form a secure virtual private network
  between your sites, using a product like IBM's Secure Network Gateway.
  Information on the latter is available at
  http://www.ics.raleigh.ibm.com/firewall/.

  (I work for IBM, so I guess I'm acting as a shameless marketeer with this
  note.  But I do think this is a good starting point for the situation you
  describe.)

   (Embedded
   image moved   gfarrell @ fundycs.ca (Gloria Farrell)
   to file:      08/19/96 10:09 AM